Looking For An Emergency Dentist In Rockville Centre?
Broken tooth? In need of emergency dentistry? Give a call and we will get you smiling again!
Whether you or any member of your family are suffering from a chipped tooth, toothache, wisdom teeth issues, or other problems affecting your oral health, you can be sure to get the prompt attention and skilled care you need at the emergency dental office of Joshua Bratt DMD PC.
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
While emergency dental care is a service we hope you’ll never need, Joshua Bratt DMD PC can help! As anyone who has ever had a toothache or sustained a dental injury can attest, the experience is both painful and upsetting.
Although getting some measure of relief is a paramount concern, timely care is critical to prevent further consequences to your oral health and overall well-being. Our emergency dentists are ready to take care of your every need.
At Joshua Bratt DMD PC, our experienced, compassionate dental team provides a broad range of services to address dental emergencies in Rockville Centre and the surrounding communities.
We can assure you that your smile is in the best of hands with us. Patient care and comfort are our top priorities in our local emergency room.
Our emergency dental services maintain a position at the forefront of advances in diagnostic and treatment technology to provide precise, gentle, and safe care.
Our Rockville Centre restorative dentistry practice treats a wide range of dental emergencies and urgent oral health problems, including:
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Loose or broken fillings
- Dislodged or lost dental crowns
- Broken, ill-fitting, or lost dentures
- Problematic wisdom teeth
- Acute Periodontal Problems
- Loose or broken down teeth
- Swollen, bleeding gums
- Bacterial, viral, or fungal Infections affecting the tongue, cheeks, gums, lips, or other soft tissues of the mouth
- Oral pain or swelling of unknown origin
- Suspicious bumps, spots, and lesions
We can help alleviate your discomfort and restore your oral health
Our goal is to get you back on the road to oral health as quickly as possible. As a trusted emergency dentist, you can count on our office for prompt, skilled, and reliable care.
Treatment for dental problems such as a toothache or a fractured tooth can vary. It all depends on the extent of the damage caused by the decay or trauma.
If the damage has reached the tooth’s nerve and vital inner tissues, you may need root canal treatment to save your natural tooth. Root canal treatment is a highly effective procedure with a greater than 95% success rate.
Although we provide leading-edge care and do all we can to help save your tooth, in some situations a dental extraction is required. While losing a tooth can feel a little overwhelming, there’s no reason for despair.
Today, dental implants represent the most advanced method for replacing a lost tooth and reestablishing a complete and beautiful smile.
Pain is your body’s way of signaling that something is not quite right and though there are many reasons for oral pain, one of the most common complaints and reasons for seeking urgent dental care is a toothache.
Whether you simply need a dental filling, a crown, or require a root canal procedure to save your tooth, we’ll alleviate your discomfort and restore the look and function of the involved tooth.
Dental trauma can result in a defect as minor as a small chip in tooth enamel to a more extensive and painful crack or fracture.
With sufficient force, a tooth can even be displaced or completely knocked out of its socket. With prompt emergency care, many injured teeth can be restored and saved.
The last teeth in your mouth to develop, wisdom teeth often do not have enough room to fully erupt or may be positioned in the wrong direction.
These issues can affect your dental health as well as overall well-being. Our office provides skilled care to address the complications caused by problematic wisdom teeth.
Broken or Lost Dental Appliances
A broken or lost dental prosthesis or restoration can cause embarrassing gaps in your smile as well as compromise your ability to eat and speak with ease.
If you’ve lost or broken a dental filling, denture, crown, or other dental appliance, you can rely on our office to perform a prompt repair or provide a durable and cosmetically pleasing replacement as quickly as possible.
At Joshua Bratt DMD PC, emergency appointments are always available. Of course, in addition to providing top treatment for dental emergencies, we also welcome patients searching for high quality and affordable care.
As the best emergency dentist in Long Island, we offer a complete range of the latest and best cosmetic and dental services for every member of your family.
Get a Dazzling Smile
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
A permanent solution to restoring back your smile
Maintenance is crucial to a healthy smile get in touch
Protect, cover, and restore the shape of your teeth
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Dental Trauma
- Wisdom Teeth
- Broken or Lost Dental Appliances
- If you are suffering from a toothache or have sustained a dental injury, it is important to visit the dentist as soon as possible before more serious complications arise. Whether your dental emergency is painful, if it affects the appearance of your smile, or if you suspect that an infection is present, our office will make every effort to see you as promptly as possible for care.
- At Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we treat your dental emergency as our top priority. Our caring team will respond to your emergency call right away, making sure you get the gentle, state-of-the-art care you need without delay.
- As your trusted emergency dentist in Rockville Centre, we provide the highest quality of care to mitigate the stress, anxiety, and discomfort of dental problems. Our dedicated team will help you start feeling better as soon as we receive your emergency call.
- At Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we provide skilled and experienced care to effectively resolve a broad range of dental emergencies, restoring a patient’s oral health while protecting their overall wellbeing.
- However, even so, specific dental emergencies pose significant threats to one’s health. These situations require immediate, emergency room care. Serious and potentially life-threatening dental emergencies include significant oral and facial trauma such as jaw fractures, deep wounds or lacerations to the face and mouth, an abscess or infection that causes widespread facial or submandibular swelling, or affects breathing and swallowing.
- Dental emergencies are often painful and debilitating experiences. For this reason it’s important to have an emergency dentist in Rockville Centre, who welcomes patients with urgent dental needs while providing the prompt care required to restore oral health.
- Here are just some of the reasons why so many patients choose our office for emergency dental care and to meet their family’s dental needs: