Cosmetic Dentist in Rockville Centre
Let us help you through the process on getting that smile back.
A beautiful, healthy smile not only contributes to a positive self-image but also helps to make a great first impression on everyone you meet. When you’re completely satisfied with the look of your smile, you’re likely to smile broadly and confidently more often.
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
If your teeth are stained, discolored, chipped, worn down, misshapen, a little gapped, or misaligned, you’re not alone. According to statistics, more than one-third of adults in the United States are dissatisfied with the appearance of their smiles.
The good news is these days, you don’t have to be a movie star to have a vibrant and beautiful smile. Thanks to advances in cosmetic dentistry, less-than-perfect teeth can be completely transformed to produce a naturally beautiful-looking smile.
Let us help you bring out the best in your smile!
At the office of Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we offer a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art dental services and provide the highest level of personalized care.
Our goal is to help every patient enjoy the benefits of an attractive smile. Whether you’re unhappy with the look of a single tooth, all your front teeth, or have unsightly gaps in your smile due to missing teeth, we can help.
Combining the art and science of dentistry
Even thousands of years ago, people were concerned about the health and appearance of their smiles.
Viewing white teeth as a sign of wealth and beauty, the ancient Egyptians used small sticks to apply a mixture of ground pumice and wine vinegar to remove stains and whiten their teeth.
Today, we have the skills, technology, and materials to create smiles that are as beautiful as they are healthy.
Thanks to developments in the field of cosmetic dentistry over the past 50 years, even the most challenging smiles can be transformed into ones that dazzle.
At the office of Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we offer state-of-the-art treatment along with an artistic eye and keen awareness of facial aesthetics to produce cosmetically pleasing smiles and long-lasting results of care.
What Are Some Types Of Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
Cosmetic dental procedures range from treatments that are relatively quick and non-invasive procedures to more extensive ones based on a patient’s specific needs and expectations of care.
When staining, enamel defects, minor chips, small gaps, or slight misalignment are present, conservative and minimally invasive procedures such as cosmetic dental bonding, professional strength teeth whitening, and veneers can offer effective and highly satisfying ways to improve the look of your smile.
Teeth with cavities, more extensive damage, or more significant cosmetic flaws, can be restored and rebuilt to achieve attractive, durable, and long-lasting results with tooth-colored fillings and natural-looking dental crowns.
Rebuilding a complete and beautiful smile
At the office of Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we use leading-edge technology, proven methods of care, and the latest generations of dental materials to give patients the smiles they’ve always wanted!
We can also help patients with missing teeth to reestablish a complete and beautiful smile with options that range from dental bridges or dentures to dental implants. Whether an individual tooth or multiple teeth are missing, our practice offers the most advanced dental implant-based solutions to help patients create an attractive smile that looks, feels, and functions like a natural one.
A beautiful smile begins today. For more information on our office or to schedule an appointment for a cosmetic smile makeover consultation, give us a call today.
Get a Dazzling Smile
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
A permanent solution to restoring back your smile
Maintenance is crucial to a healthy smile get in touch
Protect, cover, and restore the shape of your teeth
Some of the most common cosmetic dental procedures & FAQ:
- To repair minor defects, chips, or fractures, mask discolorations, and close small gaps between teeth; a dental bonding procedure is considered one of the most effective, economical, and quickest methods of care. A bonding procedure is typically performed with composite resins, which come in a wide array of tooth-colored shades to enhance the look of your smile blend seamlessly with the rest of your teeth. Bonded to the underlying tooth structure, composite resins are made of biologically safe and metal-free materials that offer excellent aesthetics, strength, and durability.
- Today, it’s possible to restore a tooth with decay with cosmetically pleasing and metal-free filling materials composed of composite resin and filler particles that form a hard matrix when set. Strong and durable, these fillings bond to the remaining tooth structure as they rebuild it following the removal of any decayed or damaged portions. Best of all, with tooth-colored fillings, there’s no unsightly metal showing. Your smile looks naturally pleasing whether you’re opening your mouth or simply flashing a broad smile.
- If your teeth are stained, discolored, or yellowed, you may benefit from a professional strength teeth whitening procedure from our office. A teeth-whitening procedure can quickly transform a dull, drab, discolored smile into one that’s whiter and more vibrant. Although over-the-counter teeth whitening systems purchased in stores or online have become popular, there are health concerns and limitations with these products. As a rule, the healthiest and most effective methods of teeth whitening are the ones managed and supervised by the dentist. At the office of Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we use the leading systems in care to offer a safe, quick, and effective way to lighten and brighten your smile!
- One of the most conservative yet highly effective and aesthetically pleasing ways to enhance the appearance of imperfect-looking teeth is the fabrication of porcelain veneers. By placing customized, ultra-thin facings made of the highest grade of dental porcelain over the front of a single tooth or multiple ones, our office can transform the look of your smile.
- Besides restoring the appearance and function of teeth with extensive dental decay, cracked fillings, prior root canals, or rebuilding teeth that are very worn down from grinding, a full coverage dental crown can also be used to improve the cosmetics of an imperfect tooth. A full-coverage crown may be indicated for teeth that are misshapen, deeply stained, or otherwise significantly flawed.
- Cosmetic dentistry offers solutions to improve the look of teeth that are stained, discolored, chipped, worn down, misshapen, a little gapped, or misaligned. It combines the art and science of dentistry to transform a less-than-perfect smile into one that looks naturally beautiful while at the same time enhancing overall facial aesthetics.
- The great thing about cosmetic dentistry is that it offers multiple solutions to quickly improve the look of one’s smile. It all depends on your specific dental needs and cosmetic smile goals. While procedures such as teeth-whitening, tooth-colored fillings, and dental bonding typically provide dramatic improvements in just a single visit, others such as dental veneers only take a couple of visits.
- A teeth whitening procedure as provided by our office is often the simplest, quickest, and most effective way to significantly lighten and brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are capable of concealing a range of imperfections, dramatically improving the look of teeth that are misshapen, have minor chips, enamel defects, or stains. They also provide an excellent solution for closing small gaps as well as addressing other minor alignment issues. While teeth whitening procedures can effectively treat many cases of dental stains or discolorations to produce cosmetically pleasing results, darker stains, as well as specific issues involving the size, shape, and alignment of the teeth, are better addressed with porcelain veneers.
- How a back tooth is repaired and restored depends on the extent of the cavity or damage it has sustained. In many cases, a tooth-colored filling is often sufficient to restore the form and function of a back tooth. However, when a significant amount of tooth structure is damaged, or the tooth has had a root canal, it’s often necessary to fabricate a full coverage crown. In this way, the remaining tooth structure is protected from further damage while full function and a natural- looking smile is restored.
- Whether or not a chipped or fractured tooth requires a dental crown depends on the extent of the damage. Some minor chips can be addressed with a dental bonding procedure or a veneer. When a significant amount of tooth structure is lost, rebuilding the form and function of the involved tooth may require a full-coverage crown.
- While conventional dental bridges and dentures offer effective and satisfying ways to rebuild a complete and attractive smile, dental implants represent the most advanced solutions for replacing missing teeth. With dental implants, our office can replace a single tooth or multiple ones to give you a smile that feels, looks, and functions like a natural one. Dental implants behave in much the same way as the root of an actual tooth, providing stable, secure, and long-lasting results of care.
- How long your teeth whitening lasts depends on your lifestyle. Eating, drinking, and smoking habits can have a big impact on maintaining your result. Our office will inform you which food, beverages, or habits can stain your newly whitened smile. As needed, we’ll also help you maintain a white and vibrant smile with a periodic, safe, and effective touch-up whitening procedure.