All on 4 Dental Implants Rockville Centre
Imagine a beautiful and complete smile in one day!
With the remarkable All-on-4®1 method of care, our office can help patients who either already lost or are scheduled to have all of their upper and/or lower teeth extracted quickly rebuild their smiles to speak, smile, and eat with renewed confidence and ease!
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
Why wait any longer to enjoy the benefits of a complete smile?
First Performed by Dr. Paulo Malo in 1998, the All-on-4 treatment concept has helped hundreds of thousands of patients reestablish attractive smiles that look, feel, and function like their very own!
The All-on-4 treatment concept offers:
- A long-lasting solution for rebuilding a complete, naturally beautiful & functional smile
- Freedom from the discomfort and instability of dentures
- Four strategically placed implants to securely support a full set of upper or lower teeth
- Immediate function with an initial set of provisional teeth.
Go home with a same-day smile!
Best of all, you never have to go without teeth! With the All-on-4 method of care, a fully functional set of temporary teeth is placed the same day as your procedure.
This remarkable feature offers the added benefit of having an attractive and complete smile to share with the world until healing is complete and your permanent ones get placed.
And, there's even more good news
- Fewer Implants & Shorter treatment time
- Improves Your Appearance & Your Quality of Life
- A Cost-Effective Option in Care
With a patient satisfaction rate that exceeds 95%, the All-on-4 treatment concept restores your smile and allows you to once again enjoy once again the foods you love!
For skilled and experienced care you can trust, contact the office of Joshua Bratt DMD PC. We offer the most advanced solutions to transform incomplete smiles into ones that look great, function well, and inspire confidence!
All-on-4 is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare
Get a Dazzling Smile
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
A permanent solution to restoring back your smile
Maintenance is crucial to a healthy smile get in touch
Protect, cover, and restore the shape of your teeth
Frequently Asked Questions
- The All-on-4 treatment concept offers an implant-based solution to patients who have lost all of their upper and/or lower teeth. This remarkable method of care helps patients quickly rebuild complete and beautiful smiles. With All-on-4, your new, and complete set of implant-supported replacement teeth feel secure, stable, and much like your very own.
- If you currently wear complete upper and/or lower dentures or are slated to have your remaining teeth extracted, you may be a candidate for All-on-4. First Performed by Dr. Paulo Malo in 1998, the All-on-4 treatment concept has helped hundreds of thousands of patients quickly reestablish attractive smiles that look, feel, and function just like a set of natural teeth!
- The All-on-4 treatment concept offers a fixed and permanent alternative to removable dentures. Unlike dentures, All-on-4 does not rely on messy dental adhesives or natural suction to hold your new set of teeth in place. With All-on-4, your replacement teeth are permanently secured by dental implants, giving you a smile that looks not only great but also feels secure and stable. You’ll feel comfortable and confident as you speak, smile, and chew with ease.
- While traditional full arch implants also achieve outstanding results of care, the All-on-4 treatment concept does not involve bone grafting and requires fewer implants to support a full set of teeth. With just four strategically placed dental implants needed to support an entire set of upper or lower teeth, the All-on-4 treatment concept offers a cost-effective and satisfying solution for rebuilding a complete smile. Thanks to this remarkable method of care, patients can experience the satisfaction of having teeth placed the same day as surgery. This key feature allows patients to smile and function with confidence until healing is complete and the permanent restorations installed.
- Once it’s been determined that you’re a candidate for treatment with All-on-4, the process of treatment planning and designing your new smile begins. 3D diagnostic records provide the detailed information required to determine the exact positions of the four supporting dental implants. Then, on the day of surgery, we’ll remove any remaining teeth, place the 4 implants, and insert a set of attractive, sturdy, and functional set of temporary teeth. With All-on-4, temporary teeth can be placed right away with a customized, permanent set to follow once the implants become fully integrated with the surrounding bone.
- With All-on-4, temporary teeth can be placed right away with a customized, permanent set to follow within just a few months after the implants become fully integrated with the surrounding bone.
- Thanks to All-on-4, patients enjoy permanent teeth that look, feel, and function just like real teeth. And with a patient satisfaction rate that exceeds 95%, the All-on-4 treatment concept restores your smile, your confidence, and allows you to enjoy once again the foods you love!
- Maintaining your All-on-4 smile requires the same care as a natural smile. By cleaning your teeth twice daily, after meals as possible, and scheduling appointments for routine checkups as well as care, you can keep your new smile strong and healthy for years to come. Our office will demonstrate the most effective methods of oral hygiene and answer all your questions as to how to care for your new smile.