WELCOME TO JOSHUA BRATT DMD PC
Rockville Centre Family Dentist
Claim Your Smile Design Consultation
Joshua Bratt DMD PC
Experienced, Thorough, Compassionate Family Dentistry
Dr. Joshua Bratt is a trusted Rockville Centre dentist and our friendly trained staff bring you a relaxed dentistry experience to ease the tension in the dental office.
Our friendly staff is trained to be gentle, compassionate, and they care about you. We want you to walk out with a confident smile!
Our state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry is designed with your comfort in mind. We enjoy providing you with the personalized cosmetic attention you and your families teeth deserve. We are located in Long Island, New York. We offer a simple and convenient way to keep your family’s smile healthy. Looking for Dentistry near Rockville Centre? The offices of Joshua Bratt DMD PC is currently accepting new patients call us today.
A Permanent Solution to Restoring Back Your Smile
Maintenance is Crucial! Contact Your Dentist!
5 Star-Rated Cosmetic Care In Long Island
Call Us Today for A Dentist Consultation
Serving families of Rockville Centre, NY with their smiles. Schedule an appointment today.
Our Dentistry Procedures
We enjoy providing you with the personalized cosmetic dentistry attention you and your loved ones deserve. Schedule an appointment.
If you’re missing teeth, you’re not alone. Implants in Rockville Centre are far more common than you think. Contact our dentists.
A beautiful, healthy smile not only contributes to a positive self-image, but it also helps to make a great first impression.
Sleep apnea is a serious and potentially life threatening disorder involving repeated pauses in breathing while asleep.
Teeth that have been stained or darkened by food, tobacco use, age, medications or injury can be brightened by a cosmetic dentist.
Thanks to advances in materials, technology, and methods of care, patients are able to replace missing teeth. Sleep apnea treatment dentures can help
Our Drs. restore damaged teeth to their original shape, size and function, using the highest quality materials. Get your smile back!
Get a Dazzling Smile
Exercises for Sleep Apnea
Snoring during sleep can be a sign of a sleep disorder such as obstructive sleep apnea. This condition can cause disruptions in your sleep and
Dental Appliance for Sleep Apnea
If you are experiencing symptoms of sleep apnea, such as difficulty waking up feeling rested, loud snoring, and excessive fatigue, it is important to seek
Is Sleep Apnea Genetic?
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterized by repeated pauses in breathing during sleep, which can
What Causes Swollen Taste Buds?
Your taste buds are your window into the wonderful world of delicious foods, flavors, and sweets. But what happens when you have a swollen taste
Claim Your Rrockville Centre Dental Smile Consultation
5-Star Rated Dentistry Rockville Centre
- Dolly Margolin
I was so satisfied that I contemplated driving back there for dental visits, but I gave the referral a chance and tried Dr Bratt's office. I am happy to say that I could not be more pleased with my decision.
Let's be honest, for most people the dentist office is not a enjoyable experience, but the doctor and staff can have a significant impact on that either in a positive or negative fashion.
Dr. Bratt has such a welcoming demeanor and truly cares for his patients. He takes his time to ensure you are comfortable throughout any procedure. Trish who works the front desk is always friendly and helpful whether on the phone or in person.
Tina and Amy (his hygienists) are equally as comforting, caring, and extremely proficient. After so many negative experiences over my lifetime at the dentist, it is nice to find a place where I am cared for as a patient and not just rushed through the door.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Look no further! We offer morning and evening dental services.
- A periodontist repairs and maintains the natural tissues that support the teeth and mouth. They understand how to diagnose and treat gingival conditions such as gingivitis, and they can perform advanced gum surgeries such as crowns, bridges and veneers. A periodontist can also identify and treat diseases affecting the teeth, such as caries, dental plaque and cavities. They have a great understanding of the complex interactions between the oral cavity, its immune system, the gums and its supporting structures. A periodontist can work on all parts of the mouth, including the tongue, lips, cheeks, palate and hard and soft palates.
- Cosmetic dentistry offers solutions to improve the look of teeth that are stained, discolored, chipped, worn down, misshapen, a little gapped, or misaligned. It combines the art and science of dentistry to transform a less-than-perfect smile into one that looks naturally beautiful while at the same time enhancing overall facial aesthetics.
- The All-on-4 treatment concept offers an implant-based solution to patients who have lost all of their upper and/or lower teeth. This remarkable method of care helps patients quickly rebuild complete and beautiful smiles. With All-on-4, your new, and complete set of implant-supported replacement teeth feel secure, stable, and much like your very own.
- If you are suffering from a toothache or have sustained a dental injury, it is important to visit the dentist as soon as possible before more serious complications arise. Whether your dental emergency is painful, if it affects the appearance of your smile, or if you suspect that an infection is present, our office will make every effort to see you as promptly as possible for care.
- At Joshua Bratt DMD PC, we treat your dental emergency as our top priority. Our caring team will respond to your emergency call right away, making sure you get the gentle, state-of-the-art care you need without delay.
- As your trusted emergency dentist in Rockville Centre, we provide the highest quality of care to mitigate the stress, anxiety, and discomfort of dental problems. Our dedicated team will help you start feeling better as soon as we receive your emergency call.
- Our state-of-the-art office is designed with your comfort in mind, and we enjoy providing you with the personalized attention you and your loved ones deserve.
- Snoring does not always mean sleep apnea. A person who snores may have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) or central sleep apnea (CSA). OSA occurs when the airway becomes blocked while sleeping. CSA happens when the brain fails to send signals to the muscles controlling breathing. Both conditions cause people to stop breathing repeatedly throughout the night.
- CPAP is not a cure for Sleep Apnea. However, it does provide relief from symptoms. CPAP stands for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. A CPAP machine blows air at a constant pressure through a mask worn over your nose and mouth. This helps keep your airways open while you sleep. If you have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), a CPAP machine may help you breathe easier while you sleep.
- Learn more
- Simply submit your contact information, pick a day, services you want, and our office will follow up with you.